Written By: Kira Greasley, B.A, CHNC.
The term holistic centres itself around the interrelationship of the mind, body and what one believes, otherwise known as spirit. These three factors are so interconnected that most of us overlook their relationship. We have disconnected the fact that what we put into and onto our bodies, directly influences how or what we do and even how and what we think.
As a Certified Holistic Nutritional Consultant, I acknowledge that each person is biochemically distinct and has a unique set of nutritional needs in all three of these aspects. Backed with complete assessments and evidence-based research, I will take the guesswork out of a food-first approach for balancing your systems, and increasing your energy while setting your stage for life. This is not about counting calories, it is about empowering you with the tools for maximizing your optimal health potential, at any stage, through a dense nutrient profile, consisting of natural, alive, and good quality foods.
What my training will provide you is the following:
- Identify your nutritional imbalance(s) and lifestyle habits without directly ordering tests, as this activity is reserved for licensed health care practitioners.
- Work with other health care professionals, if applicable, in order to determine all nutrient and lifestyle-changing needs of the clients, including referring clients to other health care professionals as deemed appropriate.
- Document the client's goals, needs, and plans.
- Evaluate the client's lifestyle and overall feeling of well-being; - evaluate the client's use of dietary supplements;
- Support the client's health goals by creating an individualized wellness program, which will include whole, nutrient-dense foods, naturally sourced supplements, and lifestyle modifications - including the use of non-toxic, environmentally friendly household/personal products.
- Provide further guidance to the client, if necessary, by explaining food labels and by offering food preparation techniques and shopping tips.
- Guide the client in the implementation of a long-term personal health plan, provide education when necessary, and offer ongoing assessments.
In short, I will empower you with your piece of nutritional PIE. Promoting, Inspiring and Educating you to reach your optimal health and thrive at any stage of life.
For 2023, lets’ get excited about empowering YOU to decide whether YOU are on a path to dis-ease or health, simply by what YOU put on your fork.
Call AST Willow Park @ 278-1405 to book your free consultation with Kira Greasley.